Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bee you tee Full Boys

The "boys" went to the groomer this morning. They came back beautiful (I suppose Jon will come by to take Max for a walk in the mud now.) I snapped some shots to show how they look.
Max is such a beautiful dog. And he was very good today. He got into the car and when it was over he got right into the car - came home and went outside and did his business. Such a good boy....at least today.
They put little neck scarfs on them. Because today is St. Pat's day his scarf has an Irish Theme.
Of course to get them to sit for their portraits I had to use treats. Bailey's tounge was in the anticipatory mode. I had to take about 10 pictures of him to get these two.
Gosh he is cute!

Thanks, for stopping by, Hugs, j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can do all sorts of cute things until the camera comes out. I think my dog believes the camera is something to eat, so he trys to stick his nose on it all the time, which complicates picture taking. Or perhaps he just thinks I am playing with a toy with which he should have a share. Either way, as soon as the camera comes out, forget about all the picturesque behavior.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

They are very handsome! Smokey wishes he could come play.