Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Α Δ Φ vs. Westboro Baptist Church

From AmericaBlog

Westboro Baptist Church meet the men of Alpha Delta Phi at the University of Chicago
by John Aravosis (DC)
March 9, 2009. Seems Fred Phelps was upset that Obama once taught at the U of C. I have never seen Fred Phelps' klan be forced to quit a protest, ever. Until now. Never underestimate the power of a few committed frat boys to change the world.



I think more and more people should stand up to the tyranny of these hateful people.
Way to go Alpha Delta Phi!
I am awarding you a Hero Award. Good For You.

Tonight I went to the Scottish Rite to take notes at the Officers Meeting. I had a good time and ate at SamBettis after. The notes have been sent out and something exciting is in the works. It is amazing what you can do after the regular meeting is over and you just decide that "by golly - we can do that."
Thanks for Stopping by, ARTyAL - Hugs, j

No comments: