Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Note


If I had done anything today I could tell you about it. But all I did was write two sets of minutes, finish my Scottish Rite Master Craftsman tests (that makes all 6 of them) and visit with friends on the computer and my nephew in person. Jon took Bailey and Max for a walk tonight. I printed some things for Lodge and basically had a relaxing Sunday. I even took a nap.

I am reading a good book and I worked on that a little and also read another book. Oh yes I also read my blogs and I am wondering if the computer has become a "time thief" for me. Perhaps I need to limit my time on the computer. Then I could read more and watch more TV. (Ha that remark was for Don). So if you are here I want to thank you for dropping by. Have a great week. I am off to bed soon. Always Remember That You Are Loved. Hugs jcs

No comments: