Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hump Day















I went to the Consistory today for the second week of the Consistory Social time. It was nice. We had a lot of guys drop in and out over the 3 hours we were open and they were still there talking when I left to go get some supper.

Some played pool (or maybe it was billiards) and others talked about all sorts of things. Kurt heard a couple of guys talking about a degree they were both in. There were practices and just a really nice time to talk and visit. There are two more of these scheduled. I enjoy them. I think we ought to make it a monthly event.

Kurt and went to Chef's Kitchen to get a bite. I brought home enough meat loaf to last me at least through tomorrow. They serve great big servings.



Thanks for stopping by. Hug someone and Always Remember That You Are Loved. j


No comments: