Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Talk by Brother Patrick


From One Mountain, Many Paths
An American Freemason Speaks Out for Peace
by Dr. Patrick Swift
Click book or here to go to the page and buy it for yourself,


Regular readers of this Blog know that I am using Patrick Swift's Book, One Mountain, Many Paths on Sundays as a meditation for my day. I got this e-mail from him yesterday. I recommend you go and listen to his talk. An American Freemason Speaks Out for Peace - McCoy Center for the Arts - New Albany, Ohio

Dear Bro. Jay,

I think you might be interested in a talk I gave last month in Ohio. You had been kind enough to take an interest in my book and I sincerely appreciate that! I hope you enjoy the talk too. It posted here: http://www.onemountainmanypaths.com/YouTube_Videos.html

Warm Fraternal Regards,

Patrick


I did enjoy it and I think you will also.

No comments: