Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scottish Rite Kick Off

I have this friend who likes to stick his tongue out. Especially when I take a picture of him. It is a good thing he is such a good friend or I might be upset by it.
I always take a picture or our cook. He makes great food.
Before our Spring Kick-off, I attended a meeting in the Library (my favorite place in the Temple) and it was interesting. I had been interviewed by Jeremy and the other guys who were there had also been interviewed. This was a chance to go over the results and discuss them.
This is Jeremy and he is the Interviewer. It was a very interesting experience and I enjoyed my participation in it. I always have an opinion. (or two)
Kurt got there a little later. He looks much better with his tongue in his mouth I am probably going to hear about this. The rest of the pictures from the evening are below. Thanks for stopping by, Hugs, jcs

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

dear me
Nobody seems to be smiling - is no one enjoying this?

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Yes, You need to watch all the slides in the slide show. Lots of smiles there. We had a great time. Just the meeting before was serious. j