Friday, March 13, 2009

Wordzzle -

As always click on the button to see the guidelines.
And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.

This Week's Ten Word Challenge is: sugar bowl, cotton, wizard, fund-raising, Ben Hur, salmonella, luke warm, telescope, bank, walk-a-thon

Mini Challenge: challenge, sparkling cider, melancholy, snail mail, master carpenter
Phrog looked at the sisters, "Oh please bring me the
sugar bowl and some cotton. I need to challenge the wizard. Oh, and also bring me some sparkling cider. I need to practice drinking it. Unfortunately, it always makes me so melancholy."

"
Phrog", said Sallye, "I must work on the fund-raising theme for this year's Gala. What would you think of a Ben Hur, theme. That is what Saydie suggested but I am rather luke warm about it. I thought we could do an astronomy theme and use the telescope that the bank gave us for the prize."

"Whatever, said Phrog, "But I thought that was the prize for the
walk-a-thon. Look at this snail mail I just got. It is from the master carpenter working on the Order of the Salamander Hall. I think my meloncholea is beginning to set in after reading it. Where is LaGi? Just when I need him he disappears."

"Oh, he is over at Sam and Ella's," said Saydie, "I think he has a bad case of
salmonella."

Next Week's Ten Word Challenge will be: humanity, shadow, ricochet, wrong, pluralism, mathematics, personhood, printing press, ink spot, choral society

Mini Challenge: kingdom, take names, best seller, three times, inner demons

5 comments:

Raven said...

Sam and Ella! So good! I love it! Wonderful as always.

Akelamalu said...

You fitted the words in so effortlessly - great stuff.

Dr.John said...

I just love Phrog . Every week I try to visualize the ritual for the Order of the Salamander. Perhaps, some week you will give us a piece of it if Raven's words fit.

bettygram said...

Poor melancholy Phrog having to face the wizard. LaGi is at Sam and Ella's with salmonella. that is cute.

Dianne said...

I wonder if there is anything extra in the sparkling cider - those sisters always have something up their sleeve

I noticed the new photo of Ned on the sidebar. I love visiting him and all the others.