Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Couple of Pics


If I participated in Ruby Tuesday I could use this picture. It is of the bush on the south side of my garage door. Not turned yet but beginning to. It becomes a beautiful red.






















And this is a tree just up the street. I took both of these with my camera in the phone. My regular camera takes much sharper photos but this is my T-Party Camera. It sees things just a little out of Focus and while it is pleasant looking it is so far from reality... Well now you know why I named it that.


There is so much crap going on in the blogosphere right now that it is discouraging. I have hidden a couple of Facebook things because they just grate on me. I will let them back into my newsfeed after the election - (unless they start gloating) Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: