Monday, October 25, 2010

Miles (and Bailey) on Monday

Bailey goes in today for grooming. He actually looks pretty good but it is time for the appointment. Miles goes in 6 more weeks.
Miles has a purple foot. I got up from my chair today and walked around it toward the kitchen. The linoleum had turned purple. I have this fountain pen that uses cartridges. Miles got two of them from somewhere and proceeded to get them all over the kitchen floor and himself.
And he looks so innocent...
Then it was time to get the toy.
Which Bailey also wanted.
After a brief stand off.
Miles got it so he could play tug.
Which will never happen again because after the tug game he played the destroy game and the fiberfill wound up all over the floor and I had to get the vacuum out. So very much fun.
And of course there were the usual motion pictures which I call Abstract Boys. They will embiggen if you click on them.















Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a great week-end and Monday is everything you want it to be.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love Abstract Boys!! very artsy

Miles and Bailey are both so sweet, even if Miles is more than a bit mischevious :)