Saturday, October 2, 2010

Red Cross of Constantine. - St. Bartholomew Conclave Annual Meeting


OK, A little self aggrandizement here. I am pretty proud to be the Intendent General of the Red Cross of Constantine, Iowa Division. The title is longer but I am afraid I shall run out of electrons. I had my picture taken tonight in the Tux with the purple sash and the I. G. Jewel (close up on the right.) We held our annual meeting today and had our banquet in the 33rd Degree room at the Des Moines Scottish Rite Masonic Center in Des Moines. I had a good time and I think the Knight Companions and their ladies did also.
Enjoy the pictures.






The Sovereign's Jewel is removed from the outgoing Puissant Sovereign Posey
Puissant Sovereign
Guy Posey is presented his Jewel by Chuck Yates who served as Sovereign in 2003 and started Guy through the line.

Then our new Sovereign, Bryce Hildreth was presented with the Reigning Sovereign's Jewel by his father Billy Joe who was Sovereign in 2004.



The head table flowers are traditionally given to the incoming Sovereign's lady so Natalie got the bouquet to take home. Great picture Nat!

And that is why Blogging was light today. I had to work to get ready for the meeting because aside from being Intendent General I serve as the Recorder for the Conclave. This is my 25th year in the job. Tomorrow I will work on the deposit and writing up the minutes, etc. No rest for the wicked. Thanks for stopping by. I love having you come over. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Kurt said...

Very cool! Looks like a great time was had by all, and good to see Bryce as Sovereign for the year.