Saturday, October 23, 2010

North Central Masonic Conference

Today the North Central York Rite Masonic Conference was held in Des Moines.







I went down and it was interesting to hear the presentations and to see the Companions and Sir Knights from the various States which make up the North Central Department. The seats were not what I would call comfortable but I heard one of the best speeches I have ever heard. Companion John Klaus has promised me the "copy" of his talk so that I can publish it on the Buddy. Watch for it.
I decided not to stay for the Banquet because my legs were aching and I needed to get them up in the air so I came home. I WAS GLAD I DID - because the following is what I saw on the way home.

And after I got to Ames the sky was like this. I don't recall ever seeing it just like this before.





All in all it was a beautiful experience. First with my Brothers and Companions and then with my beautiful Iowa sky. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: