Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A New Look


Blogger has given us some new options for our blogs. I decided to try a new one. I also did a different set-up for the Consistory Blog which I also do. I kind of like the new looks. I will probably change the Christian Science Church Blog also. The rest of them are informational Blogs which just are there for the dissemination of information.

Someone wanted to know the names of people who had been honored so I created the Honors Blog, The Iowa Masonic Information Blog was created as a place to go to find the contact information for the leaders of the Masonic Organizations in Iowa. And then there are the various calendars which I use to keep track of what is happening around the state and of course if you are really interested you can see places I plan to be (I don't always make it) during the week but they are there. The Buddy is a very useful place for me.

Oh I forgot, I also have a poetry blog. I used to write poetry and my poetry blog still gets some hits. Since I have been so busy I have not written much poetry. I have to be in just the right mood.

I went to Cubs grocery story tonight. It is going out of business and so I got some new things I didn't need but I did save $65. Jon was going there and I thought I might as well. So I have a new mop and new broom (it will sweep clean) and best of all some scones. I will have one for breakfast. He and I ate at Battles for supper

Ginny and Bruce came over and helped me get rid of a lot of books. It is hard for me to throw books away and these are now going to the library for their book sale. It was fun to remember them and I hope they bring some joy to people. I will also save some newer ones for friends who may want some. We went to Black Market Pizza for lunch. Ginny and Bruce had never eaten there and we had a barbecue pork pizza. The store was featured on the Travel Channel Man V Food tonight and they were making one of my favorites. A Reuben.

All in all it was kind of a good day. I was dragging a little as the boys got me up at 3:00 to go outside and then again around 4:00. Now Miles is wanting outside. Oh I almost forgot I bought then two new toys at Cubs and so far they have not destroyed them. One of them laughs and it is funny to hear Miles carry it around and have it laugh has he shakes it. Simple pleasures are the best. Thanks for stopping by. I miss my friends but my car is back and tomorrow I plan to take some pictures of fall - I noticed some pretty trees today. Anticipate. Hugs, j

No comments: