Monday, August 13, 2012

Miles and Molly on Monday

 Molly here.

We had two visitors this week.  The other day David stopped by.  He owns the duplex next door and was here getting it ready to rent.  It was nice to see him but I don't know him very well so I held back a little.

Miles and I did some tugging. BG tried to take a couple of movies of us tugging but they did not turn out the way he wanted.  I imagine that he will post them somewhere below anyway.

 Jon came over a couple of times.

He (and Miles) are moving to Arizona today.  It will take them two days to drive there.  I am not a bit envious of them but I will miss them.  When Miles is here I have someone to play with.

BG is ok and he lets me sit on his lap and will play with me when I ask but he won't run around the back yard with me.

Here are the movies he made of us.



And here is Miles yelling at me to share the tug toy.

No comments: