Thursday, August 23, 2012

OK

 I went to the dentist this morning.  I am now lighter by 4 teeth.  John made me these pictures.  If I were on Facebook I might use the one on the left as my profile picture and post the other one but I won't.

Eventually I shall probably go back to posting but I won't like it.

They came out easy so the bill was reduced from what they thought it was going to be.  I accused them of being cheap dates.  I really do like them.  I also accused them of having mental telepathy. Kylie has everything ready for him and hands it to him before he even has to ask.  Silent communication and everything runs smooth as silk.  That is what happens when you work together for 11 years.  Dr. Craig said he "stole" her from his wife who is the pediatric dentist on the other side of the building.  I am so grateful that the universe "nudged" to stop and visit with him.  Everybody should have a dentist who drives a Corvette.
My mouth is very sore and he won't let me take aspirin and I can't take the other stuff or it messes with my kidneys.  So I had chili for supper and have a glass of ice water to keep it more comfortable.  This too will pass.

No comments: