Monday, August 27, 2012

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

It has been a quiet week here in Castle Glendale.  BG has been kind of down.  He had to go to the dentist again.  This time he came home with 4 teeth missing.  He is not eating very interesting food.

I still sit and stare at him while he eats but quite frankly he is not doing very well on the food sharing business.

After he had the teeth pulled he got some stuff called Chili.  He got me some things called Sloppy Joe Sliders.
 Those were good.  He cut them in four pieces and fed them to me.  I really liked them.  But I kind of miss the occasional steak.  I think he could eat some fish or something like that.  Sunday night he had a big salad.  I am not interested in those.
Jon texted him about Miles.  It seems they have a fenced in back yard in AZ but no basement.  BG says it is because they have snakes, scorpions, etc.  who would crawl into the basements and lie in wait for unsuspecting human prey.  (I call that BG's BS)

BG was kind of sad on Sunday.  He got word that one of his heroes had passed away.  His 93 year old cousin George Underwood who lived in Washington State got pneumonia and died.  Here is his picture.

BG remembers him from when he was in High School and from a couple of visits to Seattle.  He was a really nice guy and his sister was BG's mother's best friend.  It makes me sad too.   Thanks for stopping by.  Woof!

1 comment:

Harpers Keeper said...

Sorry for your loss. Sadbut true about basements in Phoenix. They really don't exist here. I hope Miles is enjoying his new home anyway.