Monday, August 6, 2012

Molly on Monday


 Good Morning, Molly here.

 Miles is still staying with us.  I have fun with him. The other day I got my rope and gave it to the Big Guy.  The rope is kind of fun.  I enjoy tossing it in the air and catching it over and over.




BG thinks that I had to play by myself a lot when I was younger.  But that is all right I have him to play with now and even though I don't always do what he wants me to.. (I mean I see no point in running down the hall after a stupid ball.. I mean really I am a lady you know.) I do enjoy playing with him some of the time.  Sometimes we play tug!


The other day I got the rope and he and I tugged.  Then Miles wanted to tug and then the sneaky BG pulled a fast one on us.  He had me tugging on the rope and then he slipped the other end to Miles.


We were tugging with EACH OTHER,  Really!  Oh well it was fun.



Sometimes he won and sometimes I won.  We had a blast.










We also like to play with Bailey's bear. Miles steals it from me and then I steal it from him. We played so much we got tuckered out.

It was really a nice day on Sunday.  BG left the AC off and let fresh air in. It got up to 77 degrees inside the house but that wasn't bad.

Miles has been off his food a couple of days.  He had to go outside a lot and one time he didn't make it.  BG had to clean it up and he was not pleased.  He did it though.  We will both miss Miles when he moves to AZ.. We hope his human will send us pictures.  Thanks for stopping by. Big hugs to all of you.  Have a great week.


No comments: