Monday, August 20, 2012

Molly on Monday

Molly here.  Jon sent the above picture of the house in Arizona.  I wonder where the grass is.  Miles probably will miss that.

This is what my back yard looks like.  And I go out every day to explore it.  I find bunny rabbits to chase. But I never catch them.  Wouldn't know what to do with them if I did.

These are me, exploring.
BG took me for a ride.  He had several places to go and the temperature was nice enough that I could go along.  He won't leave me in the car if it is hot.  That is OK with me.  I don't like hot.
 You can call this one "Missing Miles"  That is his blanket I am resting on.
 BG had a Mason friend and his girl friend (who was a former student of BG) stop over.  I liked them. They paid a lot of attention to me.  He had a hard time getting any pictures because of all of the sun coming in the window. They were nice.  It is good to have company.  BG is rather boring.
 Sometimes he makes me sit and beg for treats.  Other times he just gives them to me because he loves me.

I like doing my "tricks"  And I really like living here.  There are some dogs in the next door who come out and bark at me.  If I get to barking I get called back inside so sometimes I just stand there and let them bark.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by to see me.  As the BG says HUGS!

                 Molly
Addendum.  Here is a picture that our visitors took when they were here.  The BG and his student were looking over his class picture book that has most all of the class pictures of his former students in it.


1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Oh but I love Molly !!