Friday, April 13, 2007

Continued

My friend Tammy sent me the following. I think it fits in with what I was talking about yesterday and I don't really have anything to say today. I worked on dues notices, and other things that needed doing and really didn't think about anything worth ranting about so I share this joke. Tomorrow I go to Des Moines for Scottish Rite and probably won't blog in the morning. Have a good day, Stay warm and Be Happy. j

Once upon a time in a land far far away,
a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess
happened upon a frog as she sat
contemplating ecological issues
on the shores of an unpolluted pond
in a verdant meadow near her castle.

~~~~~~~~

The frog hopped into the princess' lap
and said:

~~~~~~

"Elegant Lady,
I was once a handsome prince,
until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
One kiss from you, however,
and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince
that I am.

~~~~~~~~

And then, my sweet, we can marry
and set up housekeeping in your castle
with my mother,
were you can prepare my meals,
cean my clothes, bear my children,
and forever feel
gateful and happy doing so."

~~~~~~~~

That night,
As the princess dined sumptuously
On lightly sautéed frog legs
Seasoned in a white wine
And onion cream sauce,
She chuckled and thought to herself:

~~~~~~

I don't BLEEPIN' think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!