Friday, April 6, 2007

A Good Friday




Today was a really nice day. I had to go to Des Moines to take a prescription to Spectrum Prosthetics and start the process of getting a new shoe for my right foot. I had a small sore on it and went to the foot doctor and he told me to get the new shoe. Anyway I went down and did a couple of errands and then the event which made the day really good.



Later Aunt Jo stopped over. She had been worried about me as I was so hard to get in touch with this week. Max Bailey and Cassie are nuts about her. She sat on the couch and she had Max on one side (after he settled down) Cassie on the other and Bailey in front. By the time I had gotten the camera out Bailey had moved. Anyway the pictures are here. Enjoy them. Still cold out. Stay warm and Be Happy!

No comments: