Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TV So Far


Last night while I was in Des Moines my VCR's were taping TV shows. I was up early this morning and I watched some of the shows that I taped last night. Some of my impressions follow:

I watched the NBC shows first only because they were on the living room set. Chuck was OK, but just OK. Not sure yet but I will probably watch it again to be sure. The premise is rather stupid.

I skipped Heroes after the first ten minutes. I got "off" from this show last year. It just didn't keep me. I find it jerky and trying to jump back and forth from scene to scene doesn't do it for me.

Journeyman was a little hard to follow but it may turn out to be interesting. The concept of time travel intrigues me.

Then I went to the bedroom to watch the CBS shows. Two hours of sitcoms followed by CSI:Miami. The only sitcom that I really liked was Two and a Half Men. I find it hilarious. CSI Miami has always been one of my favorites. Someday I would like to visit Miami.

I didn't watch Dancing with the Stars as I got turned off by it the first season when Kelly Monaco won the competition and then they brought it back to "correct" it with another competition. I liked Kelly and she was good. She won and that should have been it. "Nuff said.
As far as The Bachelor those types of shows just turn me off and who cares.

So that is my take on Monday of the New Season. So far this year I think I will be doing a lot of reading. Thank heaven for the VCR so I can fast forward through most of it. I'd rather be with my Brothers any day. Tonight I am looking forward to Boston Legal, probably my favorite show, returning. Big Hugs, jcs

No comments: