Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nothing Secret

Well, I watched it and it was what I expected. Typical of this type of show even though it did have two Masons I respect, S. Brent Morris and Janet Wintermute, as a part of it.

It took two hours to discuss, suggest, and "expose" the secrets of Freemasonry. It spends a lot of time asking questions in such a way that you believe it is giving you answers that we are "satanic" and control the world, committed notorious crimes, were responsible for the French Revolution as payback for the destruction of the Knights Templar, etc., etc, etc.

IF YOU WATCH ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO THE END you see a supposed Masonic initiation. (Not the initiation I went through - close but a lot of misconceptions) The "conclusion" that they reach is that we are simply a "club" which bring about changes in human beings - just normal folks seeking a sense of community. I can agree with that.

No comments: