Saturday, September 8, 2007

MEME

I got this from Randy B. I think it is called a Meme
Anyway it is a lazy way to do a Blog Post for today. I am off to the Renaissance Faire this afternoon.

"Life is a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once."

Just TWO things If you open it, you have to do it. Then, send it Back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of your friends!

Two names you go by:
Jay / Jay Cole
Two things you are wearing right now:
Bathrobe/deodorant
Two things you would want or have in a relationship
Honesty and Affection
Two things you like to do:
Read and Blog
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
I don't want anything "badly" but I'd take a pot load of money.
Two things you did last night:
Ate at Cafe' Northwest (Porterhouse) and watched TV
Two things you ate today:
Yogurt and Coffee
Who you last talked to:
Bailey and Jon
Two things you are doing tomorrow:
Eastern Star Home Board and go for a drive
Two longest car rides:
Los Angeles, CA (via San Francisco) and Orlando, FL
Two favorite holidays:
I no longer like holidays
Two favorite beverages:
Iced Tea (Green) and Coffee
Two jobs you have held
Sales (at Younkers) Teacher
Two movies I would watch over and over:
Knight Rider and The Princess Bride
Two places I have lived:
Ames, Iowa and Cedar Rapids, IA
Two of my favorite foods:
Pizza and Steak
Two places I'd rather be right now:
Mediterranean on a Cruise or Chicago
Two people I think will respond:
No one since I am only sending it back to Randy.
Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, or copy and paste, delete my answers and type in your answers.
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person
who sent it to you.
The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about
those whom you know.

No comments: