Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New Restaurant/ Pizza Ranch


I had a Dr.'s appointment today and got weighed. I have now lost 72.5 pounds since last year. Five bounds since my Dr.'s visit in August. So tonight after I went out to meet Ben and go over his proficiency I went to the restaurant to celebrate.

I probably gained back the last five pounds that I had lost but it was worth it. I enjoyed the chicken and ribs as well as the salad bar which was very well done with a good selection of fresh veggies and of course, cottage cheese (my favorite on it).

There was a girl there who was very busy picking up dirty plates and working. I was (as usual) reading a book and first time by she just made eye contact and said hello. Second time she asked me what I was reading, told me it was a good book and we had a short visit. I went to find the manager and found out that the owners were former parents of mine (I had their daughter at Edwards) She was pleased that I had told her about the worker and said she (the girl) had earned a pickle. That is evidently an incentive program.

One thing I was pleased about was that she noticed that I had lost a lot of weight. I was amazed at the number of morbidly obese people eating there. I won't eat there much but it was very good. Huge Hugs, jcs

No comments: