Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mary Jane Sent me this.

The pictures didn't come through on the e-mail so I had to go find them on the Internets. I love them (especially the Bear Hugs one.) Enjoy from jaybear.

Wishing you, in your busy life. . .
Time for relaxation. . .


Good sleep. . .


Good health with exercise. . .


Someone to dance with. . .


A bit of adventure. . .

Good looks. . .



But most of all. . .
I wish you lots of bear hugs. . .


And the comforts of real love. .

So There! God Bless and Bear Hugs. jcs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I knew definition number one from reading The Illiad. It's probably (OK definitely) not a word I would think to use in normal conversation, nor one I would identify without a bit of thought, either. Of course, when reading something from Jay, a little thought is often necessary. I may not agree with all his politics, (We all have a right to prioritize.) but I enjoy reading through and following his thought process. As for definition two, I would have had to look that up.

And now you have a comment, Jay. So quit complaining.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

You should know me well enough by now that Complain is my real middle name - not Cole. :~)
Thanks for the comment. j-bear