Monday, September 10, 2007

Bored (Blogger's Block)



I am bored. I had so much fun on Saturday and even enjoyed part of Sunday that today just seems boring by comparison.

I was tired yesterday but it was a good tired from all the walking I did Saturday and then of course, the movie kept me entertained.

Sunday's Home Board (OES) meeting got me out of bed and I had something useful to do. Then in the late afternoon I went out to the Lodge to see if anyone wanted to practice. I was there from 4:00 until about 4:45. Two of the "teachers" Paul and Bill showed up but Peter was the only one who came out to practice so we just visited for awhile and went on home.

We are right in the middle of the end of the Summer season and the beginning of the new Fall TV season isn't for a couple of weeks so TV is mostly boring. Shirley is here cleaning. I used to leave her alone while she cleaned when I went down to Acanthus but since I am not going to Des Moines on Mondays anymore I am waiting until later to go get supper.

My friends aren't keeping up with their blogs so I have even been bored in cyber-space. (I'll bet Taner isn't bored as he is in Turkey.) Come-on guys you can write something. I get an idea for a poem and decide it would probably just be crap so I don't even write it down.

Jon took Max for a walk in the woods yesterday and they had fun. Biggs or Briggs (not sure which) Woods. Max came back tired. I paid bills today (boring) estimated taxes (FGB) and cleaned up my office (even more boring) and am just putting something on here to please my fans. Who probably don't care anyway. I did go out to the Masonic Temple to let the Telephone Repairman in to see if he could fix the phone. He could and did.

Tomorrow will be better. I am taking Bailey to be groomed, meeting Dallas for lunch and meeting my Mentee to talk about Lodge things. Oh yes, I will have something to do. Wednesday should be good also because it is the day before Lodge and we have three degrees to get ready for on Thursday and I know what I am going to Blog about Wednesday Here is a hint.

So that should up-date you on my day... Boring! Be loved. Hugs. j

Oh I did do one exciting thing. I ordered season tickets to the StageWest plays. I have never been so I get a discount. They call me a Virgin ticket holder. I couldn't resist the chance to become a Virgin....I am sure it has been so long that I can't remember --- Oh wait a minute....Oh yeah! :~)

No comments: