Monday, September 17, 2007

Yesterday and Today and Tomorrow

BO














Yesterday was a strange day. I met my aunt Jo and cousins, Amy, Lee, Rick, Pam, Cathy, Loren and Vicki to eat lunch at Hickory Park. We had to wait (as usual ) to get in.

I took my camera and fully intended to get pictures of everyone. I wore my new T-shirt which has all of the words from the blog on it. Well not all the words but enough that it is fun to have them there. It is yellow and I had on my Jeans and jean jacket and except for me being in it I am sure it would have been a good picture. But as luck would have it the battery was dead. Dead, Dead, Dead and so I couldn't take pictures. The ones on here are Amy and Lee at my aunt's home when I picked them up to fly back to Dallas this morning. (I got batteries) - Their flight left at 10:00. While I was down there I got gas. Gas in Des Moines was $2.53 . In Ames it is $2.74 - Go figure.

Also yesterday I forgot to take my cell phone with me so I was out of touch. (Horrors) and then I went out to Lodge for practice and we could not get our keys to work. There were four of us there with keys but none of them would work. So I had to call the locksmith this morning (from Des Moines - did you know they have a special lot by the airport just to park in to use your cell phone? - to make arrangements for him to come to open the door.)

So I met him and we can now get into the Lodge. It is a good thing because we have DeMolay tonight and I would hate to meet in the parking lot. I have been trying to read "Marion Zimmer Bradey's Ravens of Avalon" a new book (written by Diana Paxson) and I am not getting into it. (Ginny, if you want me to send it to you let me know I have plenty to read and it can wait until I am in the right mood.)

Anyway I am home and while I didn't write it I recommend reading the post just below this one. It is about the Jewish concept of forgiveness and it is beautiful.

I'll try and get some pictures at DeMolay tonight. Tomorrow I am going to the University of Freemasonry at the Scottish Rite. I am looking forward to hearing Brother Davis speak. You can read about it if you are interested here.

Have a nice, peaceful restful day.
Be loved. Hugs, j

No comments: