Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday, November 23, 2007



OK, It is Friday, I got my butt out of bed this morning at 6:00 AM because darling Bailey decided it was time to get up. He can be persistent and it is a pain. But I got up and let him out and there was no reason to go back to bed. So,I had read my e-mail (such as they were) and checked my Blogs that I read by 7:30. So I did my therapy blogging (see below) and got something off my chest. I am amazed at how much I get out of getting it off my chest. Of course I stay pretty generic about what I write but I imagine that the people involved may know what I am talking about. If not, it doesn't really matter as I am really doing if for me. Sort of an inner dialog.

I had a luncheon date with Judy and Erma and I enjoyed seeing them. We ate at Panera's and I had a soup and half sandwich. (I should probably mention the nap I had after doing my blogging but I won't.) Then I mailed some invitations for Lodge Installation out and picked up decorations for Jack's party so I can decorate after Donna's party tomorrow. Also had to go to Staples to get more ink so I could print. I made some posters for Jack's party.





My soap (General Hospital) wasn't on this afternoon so I read and relaxed. After all I had been up since 6:00 A.M.

Then I went to Cafe' Northwest for dinner. I had Greek chicken, steamed vegetables and a salad. It was delicious.

Then it was a relaxing evening finishing my book. The saturdaywife by Naomi Ragen. I enjoyed it . It was about a Jewish Rabbi's wife who was a social climber. I really enjoyed it. I particularly enjoyed the part where she gives birth to her son. It was written with a great deal of humor and I laughed out loud when I read it. You can tell just how out of touch this woman is when you realize that her "project" to help others is designer handbags for terrorist victims.




So then I watched TV (after starting my new novel) and while I am watching I decided to write this diary post. But before I did that I was on Blogger Play for awhile. I have told you about this before. It just runs pictures which are being posted on people's blogs right now and you can click on the picture to stop it and go to the blog it came from. I stole all of the pictures (except Jack's poster) for this post from Blogger Play.

You never know what type of blog you are going to find. Some are in English, others are in a different language and the only thing I can get out of them is a picture. got the picture below from women who run with the wolves...huh??


You can click on the picture to be taken to her blog. She looks like a really neat lady and I have bookmarked her blogs (she has two) to follow her.













The label is from a French language blog. I found it interesting. Be sure to read the last two lines.


This week-end is party week-end at the Masonic Temple. I will take pictures.
Have a great weekend. Hugs, j

PS - I notice that we have hit the 11,000 mark on hits.  I thank you.  jcs

1 comment:

gpa don said...

LOL!...American and yet, how very French! I am sending the picture to my nephew in Paris, who, I think, will find it hilarious.