Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving


Click on the above picture or here to go to a Turkey Trivia Quiz. I only got 11 out of 20 correct.

Now some of the things I am grateful for:

The God of Love who shows me every day that I am loved (even if I don't always feel that way)
My family (especially Bailey, Max, Cassie, Jon and Ginny)
My Lodges and the Brothers therein (well most of them)
My friends
Kids (especially, Evan, Baruk, Charlie and Alexandria (whom I have yet to meet))
That I live in America
That there are those who have been (and are) willing to leave their homes and families to protect this country - (God Bless them all)
That the caucuses will soon be over
That I discovered blogging
My readers
All of the students that I taught (well most of them anyway)
That I am able to read.
That I am reasonably healthy and still alive
Peter Wolf and the other Doctors who saved my life several years ago
That, even though I am not wealthy, I have enough money to help someone out once in awhile.
The freedoms we have to worship and live any way we want and the fact that the crazies don't rule us and tell us how to think.
and go look in the mirror and you will see someone else I am grateful for (even if we have never met)
So many more things that there aren't enough electrons left to list them all.
Bless you all!
Be Grateful.
Hugs, j

And now this:

No comments: