Monday, November 12, 2007

November 13, 1941

That is the day that I was born. So that means that in 30 minutes I will be 66 years old. On the downward side of my sexy years (sexagenarian) - When I became 60 I had five classes of students come in with a pink gorilla and a chocolate cow pie. A lot has happened since then. To say that I am happier now would not be a fact.

Tonight I went to Acanthus for the Stated Meeting. I supplied a cake but I would not let them say what it was for. Mike, who sat right across from me also has his birthday on the 13th but he is much younger than I. The cake was good but half of it was left over and they didn't serve the ice cream I had to go with it. Oh well. They had election and it was a good one. Everybody moved up and they retained the secretary and treasurer.

I got an e-mail from Wade wishing me a Happy Birthday also from Dorothy who lives in South Dakota who also shares my birthday with me. (She is one year older than I) - Whoopie Goldberg also shares our birthday as does my friend Charlie D who lives in Toledo. So in all our honor I wish us a Happy Birthday. I don't want anything for my birthday except good thoughts and a hug if you see me. I would also like some whirled peas. (Say it out loud and listen to it)
I am putting this up tonight because I have to go to Des Moines in the morning to support a friend. He is a good guy and that is more important than blogging in the morning. I am also going out for dinner with my friend Dallas tomorrow night. I will enjoy that. She is my best friend and I don't see her nearly enough but her daughter is here and her new grandbaby.

Everybody is busy, as am I. I went to Des Moines tonight, last Saturday, will go tomorrow and Wednesday and Saturday for the York Rite Festival. All this with gas at almost $3.00 a gallon. Things will settle down. They have to. I also have lodge Thursday night. We have a First Degree.

I wish everybody who has a birthday this week the best.

There are some things I would like for my birthday but probably ain't gonna happen. I mean you have to buy a lottery ticket in order to win. At least I think so. Have a good day tomorrow and send happy thoughts my way. HUGS, j-bear

No comments: