Thursday, November 15, 2007

How to Waste Time on the Internets.

Poster made with Parody Motivator Generator.
I'm not going to claim that it is any great poster but it was fun to make and you can make your own by clicking on either the poster or the Parody Motivator Generator.

Dissidents Curse Generator: Produces such curses as -
"You hurtful gathering of slithering fish parts - May your bed be attacked by locusts!!"
Blogger Play. You get one picture after another from blogs all over the world which you can click on and stop the picture and go to the blog entry that it comes from. Just sit and watch them go by. I love the picture of this little kid. You can easily get addicted to watching them. Everything from roses to kids to scenery to drawings to a family gathering. People put almost anything on their blog. I sometime just turn it on and watch it while I watch TV.



We had Lodge tonight and initiated a new Mason. He seems like a really nice young man. He is the only one who said "Thank You" to me after I gave him his apron. He went to Soprano's with some of us after Lodge. It was the first time I had gone. I enjoyed it immensely. The owner is a Mason and I have been trying to get him to come out to Arcadia some time. Have a good Friday. P.O.E.T.S. day. Hugs, J-bear

No comments: