Monday, November 19, 2007

Look what my camera can do!


Jon was over last evening after taking Max for a run (and wearing him out to the point where he is limping a lot today) and I was complaining about my camera. He showed me some pictures he had taken on his camera (which is my old one) and I started griping. So he took my camera and started looking at it. He found that the camera can do this. It is a panorama of the view from my chair. The other panorama had me in it and it was blurry so I trashed it.
but isn't that neat. You can see what I see when I am in the chair blogging or watching TV.

So, I have decided to keep the camera. Perhaps it is the operator that is at fault and not the camera. I mean just because it goes through batteries like nobody's business it can do some neat things. And the Easyshare program was able to do this to one of the pictures.
I think it looks really neat with the oval effect. I can enhance, get rid of red-eye and change it. Of course, I could do that with the iPhoto program but this is a good way to work. And it gave me access to the Album program where I could upload a bunch of pictures to an album and share it by linking. (If you click on the photo above it should take you to the York Rite picture album.





The Grand Master has updated his web site with some pictures, etc. Here is a picture of the Chairman of Division and Reference (Next year's Grand Master) as he tries some fancy footwork at the Grand Master's reception. Clicking on it will take you to the new "stuff" on Don's Web site.









I am going to Acanthus tonight for a Third Degree. They are doing strange things to the kitchen (new floor) and had to move everything out so they will bring in Pizza for supper. Not sure if it is on my diet or not. I'll report later. In the meantime, check out the Grand Master's Web site. That is where I am going now. Hugs, jcs

No comments: