Saturday, November 3, 2007

St. Ignatius Conclave - Annual Meeting

St. Ignatius Conclave, Red Cross of Constantine held their annual meeting today. I drove to Cedar Rapids to attend. I really like going to their meeting because I am not recorder and I don't have to do any minutes. I did get to install the officers and preside for the College of Viceroys and the Senate of Sovereigns. Below are some pictures of the day.

The reason we were there. The candidates. This was for the Appendant Orders and two members from St. Bartholomew also took the Orders.
This is a social order so after the meeting and before the Banquet with the ladies the members enjoyed some "ice tea" (yeah right.)


This has become a tradition. The picture that MUST be taken.

















New Sovereign Tim and his lady.




















I love taking pictures of the Grand Master. His lady looks pretty good also. I'm not identifying the other guys. They know who they are. (Right Jack Butler and Kevin Smith)































Freddie (Intendent General's lady didn't want her picture taken for the Bolg. But I got her anyway.

The next pictures are of the jewel presentations.







































And finally Tim's mug shot for the St. Ignatius Web site.

I had a great time and while I was gone the cleaning lady was here so my house is clean. The "boys" were glad to see me.

I was supposed to have one of my former students come out to eat dinner with us but somehow missed connections. I was sorry about that.

Check out the pictures below for a couple of shots of the drive over. Hugs j-bear

No comments: