Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Scotland - Grand Master Mason




Brother Charles Iain Robert Wolrige Gordon of Esselmont was installed as Grand Master Mason of the Grand Lodge of Scotland in Freemasons’ Hall, 96 George Street, Edinburgh on Thursday, 27th November 2008. Brother Wolrige Gordon is the 110th Grand Master Mason to lead the Freemasons of Scotland at home and all over the world.


My great grandmother was a Gordon. And in Scotland you can claim heritage from the female side so I proudly wear the Gordon Tartan and Brother Charles is a Gordon so I doubt not that we are related.

I visited Scotland for three days (until the travel company went broke (always buy travel insurance)) and fell in love with the country. I would love to go back. Maybe when I win the lottery.(Oh right you have to buy a ticket). Anyway I think the title Grand Master Mason is very nice and I like having a Gordon in that office. To celebrate all things Scottish there is a little video below. (Thanks to Madpriest)

No comments: