Thursday, July 2, 2009

History Channel

I just sent this to The History Channel

As a Freemason I was excited to watch the Secrets of the Founding Fathers on the History Channel this week. Was I in for a surprise! With the exception of the three "real" Masons on the show, Mark Tabbert, Brent Morris and Chris Hodapp I found the others to be full of innuendo and error and, in fact, so much pure unadulterated sensationalistic claptrap that your entire operation is not something I wish to continue with. Therefore please cancel my membership in The Club.

If they send me any future magazines they will go directly into the trash.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Good for you.

Christopher Hodapp said...

Thank you. Believe me, those of us involved with interviews on the show were disgusted as well. The new executives at the History Channel clearly have no interest in history anymore, that is clear.

Tom said...

JC,

That is a step that many of us who belong to the club should do. I will follow suit and again, follow in your footsteps. Thanks for leading.

Tom

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I commend you for taking action. So many people just complain to friends but not to anyone who can really do anything about it.