Sunday, July 19, 2009

Waveland Park Breakfast



Waveland Park Lodge holds a breakfast every month for the benefit of their scholarship fund and also to help kids at Parkland Academy with supplies and warm coats as well as mittens, etc. Not only is it a worthwhile cause you can get a great breakfast for $6. and they are helping kids at the same time. I had sausage, an omlette with ham, onion, cheese and something else in it as well as biscuits and gravy. I could also have had patty sausage, potatoes, french toast and pancakes and they would let me have seconds. The OJ was wonderful and the coffee was good.

I met some new folks and ran into some I already knew. I had a great time.


Then I went to the car wash. Got rid of the bugs from yesterday's road trip.


On the way home I got to pass one of those wind farm (I suppose they are windmills) thingies which were referenced in last nights posting. I snapped a picture as I passed. I suppose drive-by shootings are legal if you do it with a camera. Now I have to put up the shelf I got at the World Market. And the weather is wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs. j

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

i like the notion of windfarms.