Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mixed Bag


Wicked Hot-Bon-Bon
That is my nick-name generated by the Nick-name generator.

One of my friends comes out as
Loveheart Red Hot-Lush Lips
His wife is
Cuddle cakes Red Hot-Pooh Peepers

Personally I think it is just stupid but you might get a kick out of it.

This is a picture of the Princess with the t-shirt I brought her back from Oklahoma. It is a little big but the important thing is she likes it.



I got this meme from Anne - It seems like I could do it so if you want you can do it also.



1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:55
2. Diamonds or pearls
Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Easy Virtue
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Mentalist
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
4 pills - breakfast, what is Breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
Cole
7. What food do you dislike?
Sushi
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
New one - Black Dyke Band - Brass from England
9. What kind of car do you drive?
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee
10. Favorite sandwich?
Patty Melt
11. What characteristic do you despise?
Lying
12. Favorite item of clothing?
My robe
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Paris
14 .. Favorite brand of clothing?
Enro
15. Where would you retire to?
Savannah, GA (But I am still in Ames)
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
60th - I became a Sexygenerian
17. Favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch sports
18. Furthest place you are sending this
my blog
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
I don't
20. When is your birthday?
November 13
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night
22. What is your shoe size?
I have no idea
23. Pets?
2 Dogs 1 Cat
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
I didn't think about it.
26. How are you today?
lethargic
27. What is your favorite type of candy?
Chocolate & mint

No comments: