Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just checking in



I have been reading The Fire by Katherine Neville. I found it a hard book to read but I finished it. And I enjoyed it. But it really has slowed me down as far as blogging is concerned. I went to Des Moines last evening and had dinner with Kurt. Then we were going to a Masonic Funeral but the parking lot was very full so I dropped Kurt at the door and drove about a block away so he could go (the Brother who passed had been on his Investigating Committee) - Then we met Severn and had a nice visit with him. I took this picture of the back of a Semi. I thought it was kind of neat. It was for Chips A'hoy and said something about empty shelves.

Anyway I really am just checking in to let you know I am still on the planet. I found this over at Bark Bark Woof Woof. I call it the Palin Poem. Kind of neat.



Thanks for stopping by. I am waiting for my Reuben Pizza on Sweet Potato Crust from Black Market Pizza. Hugs, j

1 comment:

The Cunning Runt said...

Hi there. :)

That was so cool, I had to pause it while I got my black turtle neck and beret.

I love Shatner, 'specially his Ben Folds stuff!