Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Frustrating

I took a couple of pictures to use on this entry but could not get them to upload. One was of Max in the shower. Jon took him to Dolliver Park up south of Ft. Dodge today and brought him back a little muddy. Then he let him outside and he came in very muddy. So he went to the shower and washed him while I mopped the kitchen floor. After that he had to cut the thorn branches out of his fur. Such fun. I think he is ready to have Max groomed.

The other picture was a sure sign of Spring. I am enjoying two beautiful bouquets of daffidols that Dorothy H. brought over to me at noon yesterday. They have opened up and are just outstanding. Dorothy does a lot of good. She used to stop and see Mother every day for a visit. I think she still visits some people regularly just to check on them. She is a good person. I wish I could have invited her in but I had just stepped out of the shower and wasn't dressed yet. I know it was noon but why hurry? I have to check my blogs and web sites to see what is happening in the world.

For some reason they would not upload to the computer so I could share them so you will just have to use your imagination. Otherwise there is not much else to report today. We broke the heat records in Iowa today. 76 degrees in Des Moines and it is still 56.5 degrees outside at 9:22. (I don't think Blogger has gotten its clock set for Daylight savings time yet) I am going to have to bring the fans up from downstairs one of these days.

No comments: