Thursday, March 8, 2007

Musings

Today was not really what I would call a good day. I had to get things ready for the meeting tonight and when I went to pick up my testing strips I was told that Medicare would not allow me to get them for ten days. I have enough strips left to get me through the time but thought I'd just go ahead and pick up the testing strips and have them on hand so I would not have to make another trip to the drug store. PITA. If you don't know what that stands for write me and I will tell you.

Then they were short about 10 people at the Lodge Dinner. I know that we had to change the date of the meeting because of the weather but it is not fair to the boys to come out and prepare for a certain number of people and then have them not show up.

I am not going to blog about the other problem but, needless to say, it has me very upset and I am seriously considering changing some things I am involved in. Being Secretary of the Lodge is not turning out to be fun. I like to see things done correctly according to law and there are people who feel they can just do whatever they want to do. Nuff said. I came home early.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day. Stay warm - they are promising 60 degree weather next week. I'm ready. j

No comments: