Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunday Musing

Not much to report today. Church went well. I came home and marked my book for next week. Spent a relaxing Sunday.

We had a practice at Lodge. It went well. I am really pleased with the guys who were there learning parts.

I am already sick of I'm _____________________and I approved this ad. Politics as usual. Trying to scare us and divide us. I wish someone would limit political campaigns. Seems to me the Brits have it right. Six weeks and it is over. Thank God for the mute button. They all say the same thing - anything to get themselves elected. (I'm not cynical or anything like that.)

I watched a DVD last night. Actually two of them. First was "Running With Scissors." Tammy recommended it and it was a good film but not as good as "The Prestige" I really liked it and highly recommend it to anyone. One interesting character in the movie was Nicholas Telsa. He was called "the man who invented the twentieth century."

I got to thinking about him and then was wishing that I had my old Encyclopedia Britannia so I could look him up. Then I remembered the Internet and Googled him. Quite an interesting story. Click on his name to go to the Wikipedia article about him. You will find him an interesting person.

So warm today that I am not going to tell you to stay warm any more. Just Be Happy!

No comments: