Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pine Tree Crosses is a web site that tells a story appropriate to the season. It is about how pine trees herald the coming of Easter. I am sure it is just nature's way of telling us that the days are getting longer and warmer but it is a sweet story and the site is done nicely.

Jon is here right now. He just got back from taking Max to Summerset Park near Indianola. He did not give it a good recommendation for places he likes to go. There were too many paved pathways. I think there was only one seed in Max when he came back and no mud on him. He said something about anglers and shooters. I guess they need parks also but I am with Jon on that I like it a little more wild. Of course now I need the paved walkways with my damnboot. (Yes, that is one word)

I sent my Income tax in. did I mention I had to pay $81 to the Feds and am getting back a little over $500 from the state? I am going to designate the refund to the project Jon is planning for the back yard. He wants to put a prairie in where the boys go to poop. Hopefully it won't take all the refund money.

I need to put up tonight's service on the Church Blog. I can say Stay Warm again. I got out my short sleeve shirts and needed to add a sweater to it. Be Happy!

No comments: