Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Yesterday

It was too late last night when I got home to even think about blogging. I went to Acanthus for Lodge and was out until 1:00 PM. There is a small group of guys who go to Christopher's restaurant after the meeting and they let me join them. Last night there was a city council meeting on the big screen TV and a whole bunch of people were watching it and cheering the people on who were at the meeting. They were talking about the re-zoning of an old Elementary School property. Then after the meeting I think the council people came in and the place got really busy.

I don't usually like mob scenes but this is a group of about 6 or 7 officers and others and I really like them. They are good guys and it kind of reminds me of my college days except I am drinking diet coke now.

I had to set the alarm this morning to get the "boys" up to be groomed. So I may just go back to bed to get my other hour of sleep in. It was really warm out yesterday. Tell me global warming isn't real! The last of the Health questions are below.

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me.
Q: Is getting in-shape important for my life style?
A: Hey! 'Round' is a shape! !

Well, I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.
And remember: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

No comments: