Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19, 2007

You can see that it is late. I just got back from Des Moines. Went to Acanthus Lodge for a First Degree. My friend and Brother John was Master and he did a fine job. In fact, all of the officers did a good job. Then after we went to what they call 632.5 which is a social time at Christoper's. I laughed so hard that my sides were aching. Good Degree, Good meal before (spiral cut ham) and good fellowship after. All in all very satisfactory.

Yesterday I went to the Des Moines Preceptory Legion of Honor annual banquet at the Willow Creek Country Club in Des Moines. I was vice-commander last year and am now commander. It is an excellent group of people who have been honored by the DeMolay and I enjoy them also.

The boys miss me when I am gone but Jon comes over and lets them out on Monday night and I was here all day. I was going to write a rant about something but, you know, I can't think of a thing to be upset about. So have a good day. Stay warm and be happy. j

No comments: