Thursday, July 31, 2008

Des Moines Wednesday

I had coffee with Matt this afternoon and we had a good visit. I always enjoy the time we can talk. Then it was to the Consistory Building for the Scottish Rite Members Appreciation Dinner.
I posted at the Consistory Blog and you can see more pictures there and also access an on-line album. I think I am going to change the post tomorrow as I am not real happy with it but until then you can go look. As I was leaving the building I saw these two photo OPs and so you get to see another part of Des Moines.

The Consistory Building (above) and my friend Kurt receiving his Awards (He got two of them) (below). Kurt doesn't think he deserves the award but that is probably why he deserves it. Because he doesn't know he deserves it. He just quietly does his thing and is a real asset to the Rite. You can read his take on it here but don't believe the last paragraph because he is full of it. And you know what IT is.

And finally evidence that I live with a cat. This was waiting for me in the garage by the car. Cassie went hunting.
Thanks for stopping by. J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Need to send our cat up for training. Chipmunks have diggen up the front porch and it's sinking.
PS: We used to read another blog out of Sioux City that was similar to yours, but lost it when we got a new computer. Ring a bell? If so let us know.