Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Bouquet

Picture by Dorothy

I suppose I should write something just to let you know I am still here. Well I am. The boys let me sleep in this morning until 9:00. I went to the foot doctor. Came home and have really accomplished nothing except to visit with some people via the Computer and the telephone. We had a heck of a rainstorm. Jon called me and said that he was having trouble driving home as there were a lot of places where the water had closed the roads.

Max is moving very slowly tonight. Jon took him to the woods yesterday, Came home and put Frontline on him. Too bad he didn't have some to put on himself. He told me he had pulled 7 tics off from himself today. Every once in awhile I remember why I don't like to go for walks in the woods.

Aunt Jo is back from the North country for awhile. She needed to go to the eye doctor. - I go in for labs tomorrow morning and then having lunch a movie and Table Lodge so I guess getting rested up was a good thing.

I have been having an e-mail conversation with Brother Timothy this evening. I had one with Brother Tom this morning. I guess I am not going to be able to go over to have dinner with him at Grand Chapter after all so I won't even go. I wonder if anyone will notice.

As usual, ARTYAL, Remember to answer your e-mail, Give someone a big Hug, jcs

No comments: