Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me.

A Belated Card from Bryce.

I love all the birthday comments but perhaps my favorite came from a phone call from a friend who is 15 years older than I am. I said something about I doubted I would make it to his age and he said. "We will both make it. The good die young." I told him thanks for the best laugh all day.

Dave and I just wanted to send off a quick note to say

Happy Birthday

hope you had or will have a good day

Theresa & Dave
******************************
Blondie baked me a cake!








An E- Card from John Click.
And he sent another one. Wow - Click here.
And another. Click here.

Oops - meant to email you first thing this morning. Hope this finds you having a pleasant birthday, enjoying that extra cup of coffee or whatever. They just keep rolling along, don't they? Hope all is well at your end of this city - I am still enjoying that election turnout. C.

Dear Jay:

Happy Birthday! I guess I didn't realize it, but we had an early
celebration of the event. Just remember: it gets better all the time!

Wayne
Enjoy your Day - Charlie

Happy Birthday to one of the greatest Masons and friends I have ever
known!!!

Enjoy yourself today and look forward to your next one!

Tom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jay!!

Sorry I can't amke dinner tonight, but I'm booked with Jack and his violin lessons. Have a wonderful day.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoyed seeing the "feel good pictures" you posted earlier this week. I hope this year brings you even more feel-good memories.

Kurt said...

Happy Birthday! I enjoyed hanging out last night with that good liquer. No visions though (maybe I didn't have enough). :)

I like the distillery card!

See you Saturday.

kenju said...

HAPPY Birthday, Jay! and many more to come.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day!! Hope you had a great day, and to see you soon!

Dianne said...

Happy Birthday!!

Look at all the people who love you, doesn't surprise me.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

It always does me. I always feel guilty about it as if I am not worthy of so many friends. But I have em and I am grateful

John Shuck said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope it was grand!