Monday, November 24, 2008

To early for a Quiz

Click take a test. I got this from Happy To Be From Iowa. We both got the same score. 84.85%
Post your score in the comments.
She says:

WASHINGTON (AFP) – US elected officials scored abysmally on a test measuring their civic knowledge, with an average grade of just 44 percent, the group that organized the exam said Thursday.

Ordinary citizens did not fare much better, scoring just 49 percent correct on the 33 exam questions compiled by the Intercollegiate Studies Institute

5 comments:

Kurt said...

Just took it:

You answered 29 out of 33 correctly — 87.88 %

Average score for this quiz during November: 78.0%
Average score: 78.0%

Anonymous said...

I got 97%. (Actually I scored 100% but I looked one answer up so I cannot count that.)

Anonymous said...

BTW, Jay neglected to mention how Republicans scored relative to Democrats on this quiz. I will point out that Liberals edged out conservatives by 1 point, but that is not the indicator you might think it to be. Guess that we left leaning Republican ought to be in charge. And since we are a minority, that ought to be more easily accomplished because we should get the benefit of affirmative action.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

POLITICS, - Blach. - Ever notice how some people keep bring politics into everything. (g) (vbg) (vbefg)

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I got 30 out of 33.