Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

THANKSGIVING DINNER AT AUNT JO'S


Michael (just turned thirty) was carving the turkey and his dog, Kaylee, was really wanting to sample.

Absotively a beautiful, well mannered, individual and Michael was well behaved also. Videos below.


This is Michael (#39) You won't ever meet a nicer guy. He lives in Minnesota and it was really good to see him. The #39 was his number when he played that game for the Iowa Parrots (OK I mean Hawkeyes) - The game was football.



Aunt Jo the author of the feast.



Georgia made the yummy green-bean casserole. Wouldn't be official without it.




Marty and his mom, Marcia. Marty lives in Chicago and works in Pittsburg. Marcia is a retired educator (We both love being retired). She made the scalloped (?) corn - delicious and introduced me to a new wine. The best I have ever had 14 hands. Must Google it. Vicki is on the right.



Cousin Andy and his lady. Came over after their dinner at his dad's. They were on their way to Tama where they were going to eat again. (Going to have some fry-bread...to die for




Michael playing rough-house with their son Waylon. They had a ball. Michael really needs to get some kids of his own. He would make a great dad.













Marty works hard. He dozed off.



Have you ever seen as lovely a lady as my Aunt?






Sorry this is a little blurry but it is still a good picture.









This dog is good. That is turkey on her nose. As I said - video below.








The shirt says "If you think I am cute you should see my mommie."


It was a wonderful day and a great reminder of what Thanksgiving was all about. I also called my sister in Missouri and had a great visit with her. Enjoy the movies. Thanks for stopping by. ARTYAL. Hugs, j
Click on the arrow to play the movies.



And finally this from West Wing. - God I miss that show.

1 comment:

Raven said...

Looks like it was a wonderful gathering. My computer is having one of it's video boycotting days. Very irritating. I miss West Wing too. Such good writing and acting.