Thursday, November 27, 2008

Just had to share


As I left Jo's at about 5:15 the sky like like this.  There are two bright spots to the right of the tree.  I just heard on the TV that the lower one is Venus and the upper one is Jupiter. You can see them better if you click on the pictures and embiggen them.  

Speaking of photos.  Mr resident photographer Bob is recovering from his surgery.  He is sleeping in a recliner.  He warns us all not to fall and injure our rotator cuff. -  One of these days I am going to take him and his wife out to dinner.  In the meantime I miss his photos as I am sure you all do also.

Thanks again for stopping by.  I do it for me but I am glad you come along. j-bear

2 comments:

Raven said...

Cool shot. I like those garage doors too. Sorry about Bob's injury. He should write to Dennis Puffett. It will help him recover faster.

Ur-spo said...

i forget what a conjunction of jupiter and venus mean.
I need to look it up; i hope it means something good.