Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Mix

Bailey was being a turd last night. He was jealous of Jon spending time with Cassie Cat. So he jumped at the cat. Jon decided to "punish" him. I don't think Bailey thought it was punishment.














I didn't really accomplish a thing today. The "boys" woke me up to go outside a little before 7 and I let them out and went back to bed for a couple of more hours. Yesterday took a lot out of me. I had cramps in both legs this morning. Not sure I really helped that much. Don't think they really needed me. I am sure they could have gotten along without me. I have been tired all day. Maybe I am too old. - The snow accomplished more than I did today. It at least melted. Enjoy the videos. I did.
Dorothy Louden - Vodka



Can You Hear?


The Greatest!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I find it impossible to believe that sweet, adorable Bailey could possibly be anything but wonderful all the time!! ;)

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Believe it dear, Tonight he and Max got into it. I put him in a time out for five minutes. (on my lap) He is a Yorkie. They can be nasty. Right now he is laying beside my leg and being as sweet as he can be. j